At Bonappa Beverages, we are leading a movement by manufacturing and distributing Health & Wellness products to those young and old.
Better for You!
“Good for you” products are not good enough, and its time that someone delivered “Better for You!”
Here, we will address sensitive and crucial health topics, including sugar, gluten-free, and diabetes. Sugar and wheat are certainly doing serious damage to our health, and genetically-modified harvests for profit are not acting in our best interests. Unfortunately, we don’t think about this until one of us gets cancer, is diagnosed with diabetes, ends up 20 pounds overweight, or becomes unhealthy overall.
We are partnering with sugarscience.org to educate. As a community, we are spiraling out of control, and an estimated 53 percent of Americans will be diagnosed with some form of diabetes by 2026. That is only a decade away!
It’s time to take action!
Besides our own well-being and that of our loved ones, the pending doom of financial collapse is another factor to worry about: our government will not have the funding to support the medical care for over half of our population.
It’s time to take action! Our first step is to partner with FrUve and distribute a “Better for You!” smoothie product. I challenge you to back-panel your favorite beverage next to FrUve’s smoothies: it will change your life and your loved ones, too.
Stay tuned: more exciting items are on their way!
Chronic Disease and their Costs
- An estimated 80,110 new cancer cases were attributable to suboptimal diet, accounting for 5.2% of cancer cases in 2015
- Care for diabetes patients accounts for
1 in 4 healthcare dollars
- 33% of Adults projected diabetic by 2050
- Leading cause of death in the US
- 655k people die from heart disease each year, accounting for 1 in 4 deaths
- 3.4% of adults in 1962 to 39.8% in 2016
- 180.5 million people, or 60.7% of the population over age 2 are obese or overweight